Admission Open -Vedic Maths Teachers Training Programme -Batch 6
After the phenomenal success of 5 batches , E-gurukul.net is pleased to announce the Batch 6 Certified Teachers Training Programme in Vedic Mathematics.
Trainer – World Famous Vedic Mathematician Mr Kenneth Williams from Vedicmaths.org – UK.
Duration – 09 Weeks
Course Start Date – Jan 26 -2014
Note – State of art Online Teachers Training in Vedic Maths Training is valued at $500 (USD). State of art self paced online audio visual comprehensive course comprises 36 Video Lessons, Online daily Forum Discussion with combination of Live Question and Answer Session and much more is offered with no fees.
Training Fee – Pay within individual capacity at the end of the course.
Application Fee – $20 – Non Refundable
To train the Interested Learners from different countries in techniques of Vedic Mathematics and to light the Knowledge Lamps of Vedic Mathematics across the globe.
· Creating Trainers from different countries in Vedic Mathematics Utilizing State of Art Internet Technology.
· To establish Vedic Mathematics trainers across the globe and create awareness about this amazing lost science among children and youth.
· To create Volunteers to teach this simple yet powerful techniques to children and Youth as a complementary techniques.
· To create awareness about power of VM not only as a tool for calculations but also as a powerful neurobics (Mental exercise) which boosts mental fitness, develops memory and helps to improve over all efficiency of an individual.
· Training is offered for Selected Members with no fees to uphold the Ancient Gurukul system where there was no concept of upfront fees, Students used to Give Dakshina ( donation) to teacher after completing the training.
Mode – 100% Online (Can login from any part of Globe – Right from comfort of Home)
1.What is the selection procedure?
Pre Requisite is
– Applicants must have some kind of teaching experience(Any Field)
– Applicants need to have some idea & Strong belief on Power of Vedic Mathematics.
– Have Passion to learn and share the priceless knowledge with as many people as possible especially to School children and Youth.
– Have Passion & Respect for Rich Ancient Scientific Knowledge gifted by Ancient Sages & Seers and have a feeling of Alignment towards E-Gurukul.net’s Mission & Vision and willingness to be listed as Certified Vedia Maths Trainers list in E-Gurukul.net
– Committment towards completing training successfully & willingness to Spend time outside training hours to submit assessments.
– Programme is offered with no upfront fee, so one needs to value the great opportunity and appreciate deeply the time and energy spent by the team.
– Have strong committment and dedication towards the programme.
– Broadband Internet Connection for Video Streaming.
2. Is there any restriction in terms of age and no of seats?
Min age is 18 years and no max age limit. Spaces are limited once we receive expected no of applications admission will be closed.We are aiming to create Trainers in different countries spread across the globe.
3. What is the structure of the programme?
- Programme Will be 100% Online and Self Paced, Students can study at their own pace.
- No of Lessons – 36 Audio Visual Lessons spread across 09 weeks. 4 lessons per week/Weekly Assignments needs to be completed.
- Students can interact with trainer and fellow students in secured online discussion forum, questions and queries can be posted in forum, Live chat interaction and many more comprehensive features of Virtual campus can be used for the course.
- Once in a month – Live audio visual Discussion Session – Students will have an opportunity to interact live with the trainer.
- Upon attending 09 Week programme there will be a written and practical test.
- Upon successful completion, E-Gurukul.net will award Certification.