Teacher Training Programme – Speed Maths
28 NOVEMBER – 2010 – SUNDAY – 5.50 AM IST
AFTER CLICKING ON ABOVE PAGE PLS READ GUIDELINES TO ENTER SESSION
NOTE: SESSION LINK WILL BE UPDATED ON SUNDAY SO PLEASE VISIT THIS PAGE ON SUNDAY TO JOIN THE ONLINE EVENT
Date – 28 November (SUNDAY) – 2010 – 6 am IST
(PLS ARRIVE ATLEAST 10 MINUTES EARLY)
Duration – 60 Mts
Mode – 100 % Online
Chief Guest - Mr RadhaKrishnan Pillai ( Speaker, Trainer, Writer, Consultant on Arthasastra and Chanakya’s Teachings and is the Director of SPM Foundation , Mumbai, India )
2.Welcoming all Guests and Participants
3.Short Introduction to the Programme, Introduction of all selected applicants.
4.Talk by Mr Radha Krishnan Pillai – Chief Guest
5.Talk by Mr Sai Kiran
6.Thank you Note and Prayer for World Peace & Harmony.
Thanks & Regards
Trainer - Vedic Mathemagician Mr B.Sai Kiran
Mode – 100% Online (Can login from any part of Globe – Right from comfort of Home)
Duration - 30 Hours ( Sundays)
Date and Time - December 5 -2010 5 am IST.
Programme Fee – 100% Free
(Following Ancient Gurukul system of Offering Dakshina at the end of course completion – To appreciate the time and energy that goes into conducting these kind of programmes individuals have an option to offer Dakshina(Donation) to the trainer.
Please read FAQ's for more information.
1.What is Speed Maths Techniques?
Speed maths techniques are based on Concepts of Vedic Maths techniques.The Vedas contain not only religious ideas for a perfect life, but also facts which science has proved true. Electricity, radium, electronics, airship, all were known to the seers who founded the Vedas. -Wheeler Wilcox, in ?
Vedic mathematics is being taught today in several institutions in
Quick Intro to Vedic Mathematics
· Vedic mathematics is the Indian system of calculation using which we could calculate supposedly complex calculations of arithmetic is a very rapid manner(usually 5 to 7 times faster than conventional methods).
· It is highly beneficial for school and college students to understand their maths concepts very easily and a boon for students appearing for competitive exams.
· Vedic maths also acts as a powerful checking tool and goes to save precious time in the examinations.The techniques are very simple to understand and apply.Even the dullest student of mathematics starts loving mathematics once he is introduced to the concepts of vedic maths.
· Vedic maths complements the school curriculum by simplifying the concepts, as the calculations can be performed in one single step contrary to the school methods which involve 3 to 4 steps.
· Vedic mathematics was founded by His Holiness.Swamy Sri Bharati Krishna Teerthaji Maharaj, who was the shankaracharya of the puri math.These techniques are called vedic maths for the very simple reason that these techniques are said to contained in the ATARVANA VEDA.
· There are basically 16 jaw dropping sutras(Techniques)or word formulae which solve all known mathematical problems in the branches of Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry and calculus. They are easy to apply and remember.
BENEFITS OF VEDIC MATHS
· Vedic maths is much faster than the conventional maths techniques taught in the schools. Improves academic performance of a student
· Vedic mathematics is not just about calculations,but also acts a a powerful neurobics(mind excercise).boosts the mental fitness.
· The system itaself is so designed that any one following it develops mental performance.Boosts the logic,reasoning and analytical thinking in a person,which are very useful for a genius mind.
· Develops confidence in a person as the mind power increases.
· Develops mental accuracy
· Last the not the least Boosts your Memory.
2.What is the selection procedure?
Pre Requisite is
- Must have attended either July's or September's or both Vedic Maths Live Web Sessions.(only applications recd from participants will be considered)
- Applicants need to have some idea & Strong belief on Power of Vedic Mathematics.
- Have Passion to learn and share the priceless knowledge with as many people as possible especially to School children and Youth.
- Have Passion & Respect for Rich Ancient Scientific Knowledge gifted by Ancient Sages & Seers and have a feeling of Alignment towards E-Gurukul.net's Mission & Vision and willingness to be listed as Certified Speed Maths Trainers list in E-Gurukul.net
- Committment for completing training successfully & willingness to Spend time outside training hours to submit assessments.
- Programme is offered for free so one needs to value the great opportunity and appreciate deeply the time and energy spent by the team especially by Trainer – Mr B.Saikiran.
- Have strong committment and dedication towards the programme.
3. Is there any restriction in terms of age and no of seats?
Min age is 18 years and no max age limit. Seats are limited and applications will be accepted on first come first basis, once we receive expected no of applications then admission will be closed.
Please note : Since Mr Sai Kiran will be taking online training programme from
No of Applications accepted from Each Country – 3 (To Encourage young trainers -One seat is reserved for members under 30 yrs Age)
4. What is the structure of the programme and do the leaners will be awarded any certificate?
Programme Will be 100% Online and upon attending 30 hrs programme there will be a written and practical test conducted by Mr B .Sai Kiran, Upon successful compeletion,E-Gurukul.net will award Speed Maths Trainer completion certificate signed by Mr B. Sai Kiran.
To train the Interested Learners from different countries in techniques of Speed Mathematics based on Vedic Mathematics and light the Knowledge Lamps of Vedic Mathematics across the globe.
· Creating Trainers from different countries in Vedic Mathematics Utilizing State of Art Internet Technology.
· To establish Vedic Mathematics trainers across the globe and create awareness about this amazing lost science among children and youth.
· To create Volunteers to teach this simple yet powerful techniques to children and Youth as a complementary techniques.
· To create awareness about power of VM not only as a tool for calculations but also as a powerful neurobics (Mental excercise) which boosts mental fitness, develops memory and helps to improver over all efficiency of an individual.
· Training is offered for Selected Members for Free to uphold the Ancient Gurukul system where there was no concept of Upfront fees, Students used to Give Dakshina ( donation) to teacher after completing the training.
No of Applications Accepted from Each Country – Max 3
We need Prospective Trainers from Following Countries
New Zealand, Australia, Canada, USA, India, Middle East, South East Asia (Ex Hong kong, Singapore, Indonesia etc) and any other countries that has suitable time zone to Indian Standard Time – 6 am IST.
PLS NOTE : TRAINING TIME IS NOT SUITABLE FOR EUROPE, AFRICA AND SOME PARTS OF ASIA TOO.
ALL MEMBERS CAN CHECK THEIR LOCAL TIME HERE
(To Encourage young trainers -One seat is reserved for members under 30 yrs Age)
Thank you and see you on other side.